Tags and filters
Search results4 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:August 20, 2010
The Concordiasi campaign set to begin on 2 September aims to enhance our understanding of the air masses over the ‘White Continent’ and improve satellite observations.
- Concordiasi (1) Apply Concordiasi filter
- Mac murdo (1) Apply Mac murdo filter
- Antarctic (1) Apply Antarctic filter
- Pole (1) Apply Pole filter
- South (1) Apply South filter
- Vorcore (1) Apply Vorcore filter
- Balloon (4) Apply Balloon filter
- Stratosphere Remove Stratosphere filter Stratosphere
- Dropsonde (1) Apply Dropsonde filter
- Iasi (1) Apply Iasi filter
- METOP (1) Apply METOP filter
Publishing date:March 31, 2010
A dozen balloon releases are scheduled this year in Sweden to gather scientific data on the stratosphere and to improve CNES’s balloons.
Publishing date:May 20, 2010
Science flights in Kiruna concluded on 29 April. The campaign in northern Sweden continues, however, with further flights to improve CNES balloons.
Publishing date:August 7, 2006
This summer, 3 stratospheric balloon campaigns are being conducted in West Africa to study the mechanisms of the African monsoon for the AMMA* international research programme. A press trip was organized to Benin and Niger for a dozen European and African journalists in July to highlight why we need to monitor the monsoon.